All Realtors are created equal…but some Realtors are more equal than others! So what exactly do I mean by that? Every real estate professional in the world is equal in the fact that they all have the same equal amount of time in each day – 24 hours. However, how those 24 hours are used really distinguishes the top producing agents form the rest.
This course and ebook will give you numerous systems, concepts, strategies, charts and tools to help you improve your income and quality of life. I am going to give you these because I know they work. I used them personally to position myself as a Top Producing agent for over 10 years and I have taught this with success to my coaching clients to increase income and quality of life.
One of the biggest balancing acts you have in your business and life, as a real estate salesperson or real estate broker, is the use of your time. Your ability to maximize your time enables you to dramatically increase your income or not. The most effective time utilizers are the people that understand time strategy and the value of their time; how to stretch its use and leverage it to meet their goals and objectives. Most agents feel that their business encroaches on their personal life and their family life, at times, gets the leftovers after their clients and prospects.
Time management and mastering it does not come from a technology product, social media system or an app you can buy. There are numerous of those available for free and for purchase that will help you leverage your time a little more effectively. To truly “control the monster” you have to acquire, understand, improve your personal skill sets and implement skill-based systems.
I see far too frequently real estate agents thinking a certain technological tool will save them. “If I put this in place or have this app all will be better.” Historically, “more” of something will just make the problem, lack of skill or strategy more pronounced and apparent rather than the “silver bullet” we hoped it to be.
As mentioned at the outset, in these pages, I am going to give you numerous systems, concepts, strategies, charts and tools to help you improve your income and quality of life. I am going to give you these because I know they work. I used them personally to position myself as a Top Producing agent for over 10 years and I have taught this with success to my coaching clients to increase income and quality of life.
The truth is, like anything else, you must implement these strategies for them to have the dramatic effect they are capable of producing. Time is one of the barriers to most people’s success. Don’t let it block you anymore from you achieving all you desire in life!
- Money isn’t the scarcest and most valuable resource; time is. There are plenty of ways to make more money, but there’s no way to add more minutes [...]
- In 1906, Vilfredo Pareto noted that in his home country of Italy, a small contingency of citizens – about 20 percent – held most of the power, [...]
- Step1: Sizing up your current situation Before you can do any sort of strategizing, you need to take a good, honest look at how you use your [...]
- Just as a good financial planner chooses diverse investments to balance a portfolio, a real estate professional of any sort balances the way he [...]
- The most important job of a real estate salesperson is to create customers and keep customers – after all, it‘s through these customers that you [...]
- As a real estate salesperson, you keep busy with a lot of actions that, while they don’t directly bring in income the way prospecting, following [...]
- Numerous tasks support the direct and indirect income-producing activities. You know, all the administrative details (processing, copying, [...]
- Too many real estate salespeople and even some sales trainers lump in lead follow-up with prospecting or what I am calling lead generation. Big [...]
- Most listings are completed in the listing presentation, where you’re pressing flesh. This is the most obvious component of the DIPA time you [...]
- The time you invest in evaluating your personal performance absolutely earns an IIPA rating. What you do with your time, how you invest it, how [...]